- pytransform3d.transformations.adjoint_from_transform(A2B, strict_check=True, check=True)¶
Compute adjoint representation of a transformation matrix.
The adjoint representation of a transformation from frame A to frame B translates a twist from frame A to frame B through the adjoint map
The corresponding matrix form is
We can also use the adjoint representation to transform a wrench from frame A to frame B:
Note that not only the adjoint is transposed but also the transformation is inverted.
Adjoint representations have the following properties:
- A2Barray-like, shape (4, 4)
Transform from frame A to frame B
- strict_checkbool, optional (default: True)
Raise a ValueError if the transformation matrix is not numerically close enough to a real transformation matrix. Otherwise we print a warning.
- checkbool, optional (default: True)
Check if transformation matrix is valid
- adj_A2Barray, shape (6, 6)
Adjoint representation of transformation matrix